Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2017, 09:32 AM   #61

Neat idea if you ask me, all I heard when shopping for my Roo is ppl telling me overtime all Hybrids leak, I clean mine and check all seals and gaps and I am good but this is really a neat idea you designed.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:40 PM   #62

I was looking around at some other ideas as well for the water on the bunk ends. I like the pvc idea but was trying to think of something else I could use that wasn't as bulky. I came up with the idea of using a piece of vinyl siding j channel. I cut it to overhang on each side and I ripped the one longer side and it fits perfectly.
Razndaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:32 PM   #63

Can you post pics please? How did you attach it?
wardster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:57 PM   #64

I attached an imagine. Hopefully I did it right. I just put it on today so I'm not done with it. I can post more photos later when completed. Right now I just have it layed over it. It fits really well right now so I haven't attached it with anything. I'm thinking either a small bungee cord or some small rope wrapped around each end and then to the bed lock mechanism or something. I'm not sure if I plan on towing with them on so I may just leave them the way they are now when the camper isn't being used. I love the hybrid campers but my one concern was water getting in with the way they are designed. I think this is a simple fix that almost looks like it's part of the camper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7538.jpg
Views:	1477
Size:	451.1 KB
ID:	139461  
Razndaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote