Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2017, 08:41 AM   #21

Tent Replacment

Try Top Stitch they have a website www.topstitch-inc.com
gus2626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxredwing91 View Post
My camper is a wildwood not wildcat. I have thought about fixing them myself but not sure what materials are to be used. Especially the outside that gets most of the elements from the weather. From talking to FR and general rv I am so confused. But what you said about general rv going through lippert is most likely what they did. It still does not explain how they have a part number for the doors?? Thank you for the help everyone and any continued advice would be very much appreciated. Attachment 136876Attachment 136877

I've run into this same issue on a 2000 Keystone Cabana and rebuilt them myself. There's some very helpful YouTube videos out there. The outside material is what they call Filon(fiberglass reinforced type material) there are several rv surplus business around Sturgis, MI that carry it. The doors are sandwiched with the Filon, styrofoam in between an aluminum frame and the inner piece is an 1/8 hardboard material, pieces are secured to each other with contact cement. If you are handy it's certainly a project you could handle and probably have less than $300 invested.

Good luck,

Brad
Streetking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunk, hybrid