Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2015, 11:12 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleaner View Post
You people are nuts here.

I love it.
I will be the first to admit it and am proud of it! Have I ever been committed? No, but only because I have never been caught.

Jim
oldtool2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #22

I'm a retired Firefighter. Years ago the powers that were, decided all new incoming recruits had to have a psychological evaluation done. It was done to make sure they were nuts like the rest of us.
Pipeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:25 PM   #23

Nuts

Old 11-14-2015, 12:33 PM   #24

Join the Local Fire Dept. and let them store their Turnout Gear inside your Camper! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #25

They sell liquid smoke in the grocery store. Try this in a sponge or rag.
NorSnrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #26

Just fry some bacon in it, that may be better than wood smoke. When we were doing our PDI, my wife commented on the "new smell" in the trailer. The repair supervisor told her "Just fry bacon to make it smell like a camper".
FrankMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMor View Post
Just fry some bacon in it, that may be better than wood smoke. When we were doing our PDI, my wife commented on the "new smell" in the trailer. The repair supervisor told her "Just fry bacon to make it smell like a camper".
Best I think I have heard you. Bacon and eggs for breakfast and if you need more good smell make BLT for lunch.

Jim
oldtool2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper