Looked at 2 new 233s today.
Well, on my way home from work, I decided to stop by an RV Dealer right off the highway. I saw 2 Roos, and they happened to be 233s. All I can say, what an incredible difference over my 21BH. The UVW of the 233s is what the CAT scales say my 21BH is loaded (including water, which I don't carry). Tempting... (Weight Police, disregard my thoughts).
I do like, what appears to be some new things. Well, at least to me.
1) Outside TV mount...for those hot Red Sox/Patriots/Bruins games.
2) LEDs under awning
3) Interior LEDs
4) Antifreeze Input (has a hose connection, still puzzles me how it works)
5) Much better labeling of drains
6) Outdoor little countertop for the grill rail
7) Scissor stab jacks instead of the ones on my Roo (looks more heavy duty)
8) Glass top stove cover
But, it is not 100% what I want. I want the 15k AC (not sure what these had) and I like no oven option with cabinet instead (both had ovens). I like the new ovenless stoves, with the glass top and flush with the countertop.
TV - 2015 Ram Truck EcoDiesel
TV - 2006 Jeep Liberty Turbo Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
TT - 2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Nights Camping --- 2015 - 19 Camped | Winterized -- 2014 -18
Come read my Camping Blogs