Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Broken Toe

Moving on...

It's been a blast owning my 21SSL for the last 3 years, but due to changing requirements, we figured it was time to sell out and get something more attuned to our camping style.

The main use we had for the Roo was for camping at our lake lot. In that respect the 21SSL was ideal as we could haul down the 4-wheelers at the same time. Now that the cabin we were building down there is complete, and coupled with the fact that we got rid of the ATVs and got a Side-by-side that won't fit on the deck, our main reason for having it is gone.

I sold it last night to a very nice young couple with 3 under-10 girls. They are coming out of a PUP and they were instantly smitten with the Roo. I'll be sorry to see it go, but I know its going to a great family who will use and enjoy it for years to come.

As for us, we are going to get a new travel trailer. We fell in love with one at the Goshen Rally, and will purchase one in the spring. I'll miss the Roo Crowd, as all you guys are fantastic and maybe just a little fanatic. Not as bad as the R-Pod guys, but definitely not 'normal'

Happy Trails!

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:17 PM   #2
Site Team

Tim, tell us what you are getting.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #3
Broken Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
Tim, tell us what you are getting.
Either a Rockwood signature ultra lite 8329ss or a Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS. They are pretty much the same exact camper with minor 'decor' differences. Right now there is no preference, but we need to see them both live and in person to make sure.

We will probably wait till spring to finally purchase.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:25 PM   #4

Good luck with your new venture. We've only had ours for 3 seasons ( on last trip of the year now) and it still checks all the boxes for us. But someday...who knows
2013 Ram 1500
jking46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:21 PM   #5

Gee I thought you might get a River Stone and join a very small group with us.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote