Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #1

New 23SS arrived!!!!

Well our new 23ss arrived the 21st and we picked it up on the 23rd. There is a small hole in the seat of the couch and the new one was already ordered before we even got there. It is so tiny that it is not an issue to use until the new one arrives. We had fun trying to figure out where to put things so they were easily accessable but I think so far it is working out. We left on vacation/maiden voyage on the 28th and got back Sat the 7th. Everything worked fine. The shower is small but so far it works. DH installed one of the large splash guards on the toilet side and we used clear duck tape to attach the shower curtain to the wall on the other side. It saw plenty of use while we were gone and it is still holding. The brackets on the fresh water tank look bent and we will have that checked out. The only other thing that worries us is that the scissor chaulk will fit between the tires on one side but not on the other so we are wondering if something is not aligned right. That will be checked out also. I had forgotten how much you can hear with the tent ends vs the hard side but it is worth it and I adjusted pretty quick. DH said he finally remembers achy hips feeling from the mattress but that it is still worth it. It towed so easy compared to what we had and that alone was such a relief. I am going to try to put my pics up now and then will return with the link. Thanks to everyone for all of the help in our decision to purchase this HTT. We LOVE it!!!!
2011 Shamrock 23ss
2010 Ford F150 super cab 4 X 4
ilovecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #2

Congrats!!!

But I don't believe ya since you forgot to post some PICs!!!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #3

Pics, pics, pics!
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #4

For some reason I cannot get my pics to load to my HP software. They did load to Picasa 3 but I don't know how to get them to webshots so I can get them here. Any help is appreciated.
2011 Shamrock 23ss
2010 Ford F150 super cab 4 X 4
ilovecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #5

You can attach images to a reply by uploading them directly from your computer. When replying to a topic, or starting a new one, scroll down the screen to "Additional Options", and go to "Manage Attachments". Here you can upload images from your computer directly to the site.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
23ss, shamrock