Old 06-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #1
Still love my Shmarock 21dk!

Just thought I would check in since its been a while. We are loving our hybrid! I was kinda afraid of the tent ends. But that has been the best thing about the whole trailer. I love waking up listening to the bird sing and falling asleep looking up at the stars.
I love our little 21dk but now am wondering if we should of went with the 21ss or 23ikss for more room inside. But maybe in the future we will upgrade our tow vehicle and get a 23ikss.
I just wanted to say to all those naysayer about tent ends,, I love mine!!! No problems yet with leaking.

Sheripoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #2
Glad to hear you're enjoying the hybrid! I agree, we had a 4 hour downpour the first time out with our 23ss and the vertical seams leaked a bit but that's been it. I did use some seam sealer but I think we didn't wet them down enough the first time we seasoned them. Last couple of times out no leaks at all. I can't believe people think that opening the ends and putting the support rod in is too much to set up. We love ours and it's such a step up from our last two popups.

2014 Roo 23SS & 2013 GMC 4WD Crew

2014 Roo 23SS
2013 GM Sierra CC
Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
Equal-i-zer Hitch
Nites Camped 2016 -25
Jimandchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #3
I've recieved a lot of complements on our Roo. Its strange how so many people have never seen a hybrid before. I love it!
2011 Ram 1500 w/ Timbren SES
2013 Roo 21SS
Blue Ox WDH
Nights camping 2013: 15
Nights camping 2014: 22
RoamingBadger is offline   Reply With Quote