Old 08-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
Nice look'n trailer, granite.

I repaired your image links.

milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
Thanks, milzat!

This fifth wheel only weighs 4500# with the accessories we put on it. So far I would recommend it over some of the other lite weight fivers we looked at that were much too expensive for what you didn't get.
We have a 3/4 T sierra, but I believe a 1/2 T would be more than adequate to pull it, too.
The easy install towel rack was our first mod, but we have a boliy generator on order and plan to carry it on the backpacker rear rack, which is also right next to the electrical connection.

granite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:59 AM   #13
Hello granite,

I know it has been a while since you posted on this thread. I need a lightweight fifth wheel and have found a used 2010 single axle 19EX (I have seen a picture showing a dual axle set up as well). I have a F-350 diesel (2wd), so normally would be able to pull most any fifth wheel I wanted, but our favorite place to camp is Lake Conasauga, high in the Georgia mountains, and 13 miles of U.S. Forestry roads of just okay condition to get there. There are several sections of the route in that are quite steep, so I believe that I should go with a fifth wheel for the sake of traction.

Do you still have your 19EX, and if so, are you still satisfied with it? Do you think it could stand up to a relatively slow drive on 13 miles of dirt roads?

Hairyhyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #14
Moderators' Assistant
Hairy, Granite has not posted, on the Forum, in nearly 3 years.
suggest you send him a PM, in case he doesn't visit his old posts.

Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
'07 Roo 23SS pushing an '07 Chevy Avalanche
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote