Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2018, 09:29 PM   #1

Does anybody have any experience with a Rampage Lift?

I would really like to haul my 900 pound Kawasaki Voyager motorcycle in the back of our 3/4 ton pickup using a Rampage Power Lift Ramp with our 26 foot Salem lite in tow. I am pretty sure I have room for the extra payload since all the weight will be in the bed of the pickup. I will have to leave the tailgate and canopy at home on toy hauling trips with the bike but this lift sure would be a lot cheaper than buying a new toy hauler trailer. Does anybody out there in the brain trust have any experience with a power lift? Rampage Power Lift Ramp
Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:36 AM   #2

Sorry no help for a review on the rampage lift but I've loaded bikes from cruisers to really tall adventure bikes without issue using these:

https://www.discountramps.com/black-...nt=BW-10840-HD

The ramps are arched to prevent the bike from bottoming out. Place a wheel chock in the front of the truck bed and just drive the bike up the ramp. For unloading put the bike in gear and use the clutch as a rear brake and the front lever for the front while keeping both feet on the ground.

Tags
lift