Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #1

Hydralift Motorcycle Carrier

Hello all, we are looking at taking our toys with us, does anyone have a lift on their motorhome like this one Motorhome Motorcycle Lift - Hydralift-USA , or any suggestions on the best way to take our bike (bikes) along for the ride?
holidaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #2

There only for class A

We tried to get one for our class C and were told they would have to upgrade rear end. For that kind of cost it was easier to purchase a cargo trailer and do the in side the way you want. I'm working on a 7x151/2 cargo trailer now. So far stained the inside walls and put Rhino liner on floor and ramp, run rope light around the back door and all around cieling. Putting two Cobra wheel chocks in Sunday. Have an awning mounting on side that goes out 12 feet and is 12 feet long. Will be mounting a tiolet in side as well as cabinets for bike and food supplies. When we get to where ever we want the Gold wing comes out and a queen size bed comes down from the roof for extra sleeping when friends show up. This would be the second one of these I've made my neighbor backed out of her drive way and totaled the other one with bike inside. When I get it done I'll post some pictures.
grizz427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #3

I would love to see pictures of this when you get it done, I jokingly said that I would have to take up welding to a friend when I found out how much trailers cost, but it sounds like you have taken it to a whole new level. Good for you. I have been looking for a three place trailer with wheel chocks and rails; have found what I want in the UK, but not in North America yet!
holidaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote