Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #1

2016 Grey Wolf 26rr door stop/entertainment center

I was having trouble finding a place to mount a door stop to prevent the bathroom door from damaging my TV and entertainment center. I came up with a very unique solution. I removed the screw from the outlet cover on the ceiling above the TV, screwed down the door stop, and voila! Problem solved with very little effort. It blends in and works like a charm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	83972  
Old 08-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #2

Interesting how different they build trailers, my connection is behind the TV and the TV is in a recessed hole. I have a 2015 26RR without the brick.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	84715  
Cuzdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:06 PM   #3

1Happy Camper when you have the dvd player hooked up the way you show how the heck do you get the dvd to play i have tried every combination and can not get it to play the DVD is playing on the head unit below the tv and sound coming through the speakers but no video now granted this was the first time i tried to use this and get it to work after a long day at the show and expo and gave up figured i would mess with it before we head to dayton may 6th.

Note like the door stop. also

if you put a tv in the bedroom there is only a cable coax hook up and not dvd is there any way to get the dvd to play in bedroom other than stretching a 12ft dvd cord to the hook up connection that you show in the main living area?
Ohioskully is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, grey wolf