if full hook ups and if it hasn't been mentioned a longer sewer/grey water drain hose we picked up our toy hauler on thursday and this is the extra stuff i grabbed.
1. camco socket for leveling jacks
2. vent cover for the furnace intake, (note i used my shop vac to suck all the metal shavings out of the intake and exh prior to installing there were alot of them)
3. wheel chocks
4. 50amp to 30amp adapter ( i knew we needed it for the cuyhaoga fairgrounds)
5. scab wood from my basement bathroom project for the leveling jacks
6. water pressure regulator inline
7. before we left i took the following tools put them in one my spare tool box's
set of sockets, multi screw driver, elect tape, my fluke meter for checking power etc, multi fuse pack, wire stripers, crimps, zipties, duct tape, crescent wrench and plyers, hammer, several torpedo levels. and always couple flashlights.
All in all i set up at the fair grounds for first time quickly and without issues other than still haven't figured out how to play a DVD yet but i was tired and worn out by end of first day of the expo i tried several ways, i will say that the antenna worked great where we were at.
Note i did hit walmart at 7am and bought a $134 dollar 4 inch foam and gel matterres cover omg the next night was like sleeping on clouds compared to the first night on the factory queen matterress this is number one must have after the tools to set the rig up lol.
only other issue had was after i got home my tongue power jack would not work had blown 500volt 30amp ceramic fuse not sure what happened there
immediate items on my list are
20ft addition to my 10ft of existing waste emptying according lines
another fresh water hose and inline filter
bathroom fan vent cover
figure out the DVD player
Solar panel for battery charging