Old 04-07-2016, 08:57 PM   #41
if full hook ups and if it hasn't been mentioned a longer sewer/grey water drain hose we picked up our toy hauler on thursday and this is the extra stuff i grabbed.

1. camco socket for leveling jacks
2. vent cover for the furnace intake, (note i used my shop vac to suck all the metal shavings out of the intake and exh prior to installing there were alot of them)
3. wheel chocks
4. 50amp to 30amp adapter ( i knew we needed it for the cuyhaoga fairgrounds)
5. scab wood from my basement bathroom project for the leveling jacks
6. water pressure regulator inline
7. before we left i took the following tools put them in one my spare tool box's
set of sockets, multi screw driver, elect tape, my fluke meter for checking power etc, multi fuse pack, wire stripers, crimps, zipties, duct tape, crescent wrench and plyers, hammer, several torpedo levels. and always couple flashlights.

All in all i set up at the fair grounds for first time quickly and without issues other than still haven't figured out how to play a DVD yet but i was tired and worn out by end of first day of the expo i tried several ways, i will say that the antenna worked great where we were at.
Note i did hit walmart at 7am and bought a $134 dollar 4 inch foam and gel matterres cover omg the next night was like sleeping on clouds compared to the first night on the factory queen matterress this is number one must have after the tools to set the rig up lol.

only other issue had was after i got home my tongue power jack would not work had blown 500volt 30amp ceramic fuse not sure what happened there

immediate items on my list are

20ft addition to my 10ft of existing waste emptying according lines
another fresh water hose and inline filter
bathroom fan vent cover
figure out the DVD player

Longterm items
Solar panel for battery charging

Ohioskully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:13 AM   #42
Outside carpet to keep inside clean. Small Vacuum cleaner. Small air compressor , folding ladder, electric socket tester, Progressive Dynamics surge suppressor , Credit Card....

Rbertalotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:58 AM   #43
You have gotten the 99.9% list. I read through every post and didn't see this little gem. I always swap out the stock ST rated tires so I haven't had to use this since but when I ran trailer tires, I had to use this a few times. It makes changing a tire almost as fast as a nascar team!

Trailer Aid:
2014 V-Cross Platinum 365VTSB (Bought Labor Day 2014)
TV: 2016 GMC 3500 Denali - Stock for now.
Days Camped 2015: 17
Days Camped 2016: 28 so far
DocGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:01 AM   #44
Doc you make a great point for new owners

Don't forget the socket to fit the lugs on the trailer and a jack to jack up the trailer or you will need the cell phone and possibly the credit card and a long wait
Ohioskully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:20 PM   #45
Prepare a collection of manuals for all appliances in your rv and hitch if you don't have them already. 2 complete sets of keys to be carried seperately. Small library collection and a parts catalog related to rv parts. wd-40, an old fashioned compass for hikes that are 1 mile in and 2 miles out.
updhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:09 AM   #46
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have my list now. Some of the things I have. What wasn't mentioned is the socket and extension bar to remove the Water Heater anode rod. It is 1 - 1/16".

Bob & Kelley
2015 Flagstaff 26RBSS
2014 FORD F-150 Supercrew 4x4
3.5L Ecoboost, 3:73 axle, Max Tow Pkg

2015(36 nights) 2016(37 nights so far)
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote