Old 07-24-2015, 03:57 PM   #31
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodg63 View Post
This was my first post and just can't believe the gall of some that would think I would be an obnoxious neighbor, bothers me greatly.
In other news, WELCOME! May all of your threads not be quite so hectic.

:fall :

Old 07-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #32
cogito ergo moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodg63 View Post
Well, it has been a few days since I have checked in. First off, I am not a first time rv user. Second, I am a respectful 52 year old educator who knows when and where to use something like this. Third, to all who jumped the gun, hope you get someone who isn't as courteous as me next to you soon! "Reap what you sow", the others who defended, a BIG thanks!!! I did not order this option, dealer added it as we were having this coach built so they threw it in. There is an amp in the garage and I have turned it on and made adjustments but it doesn't make a difference. I have contacted F.R. and am waiting to see if there is a manual, but I thought while I was waiting I would ask if anyone else had this system. i am pretty tech savoy but this has got me stumped, can't find anything online either

This was my first post and just can't believe the gall of some that would think I would be an obnoxious neighbor, bothers me greatly.
Welcome sir! 99% of the people here are just great. No matter what else, you get a group of people together and there will be a few who feel it's their place to define how everyone else is supposed to conduct themselves.

I run into that type nearly every time I camp at an actual campground (as opposed to my private lake lot) those that want to sit in judgement and harrumph at everyone else who is having a type fun they don't agree with

Don't let it bother you. And please make sure to post up any resolutions you may get to your problem. Someone in the future may have the same issue, and using the search function may dig up this thread. I would be nice to have a resolution for them too.

tim

Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:21 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkchriston View Post
...and stating that purchasing the jackhammer option to break up concrete is a nice, courteous way to "teach camping etiquette". I realize there are people who don't know better, and there will always be those in every campground that will ruffle some feathers, but re-read the OP and then the first few replies and tell me how they contributed to original question.
Maybe...just MAYBE...we saved his life for when he is tempted to crank it up to wake-the-dead levels and found out the hard way that he was camped next to a group of Zombies? Oh lighten up yourselves! Talk about being
uptight, geesy Pete? What we have here is a failure to communicate...or is it educate? Have fun, stay safe, be smart.

PS: Uh...where can I get a set of these Vengeance "Crushers"?
Old 07-27-2015, 11:17 PM   #34
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelbum1 View Post
Maybe...just MAYBE...we saved his life for when he is tempted to crank it up to wake-the-dead levels and found out the hard way that he was camped next to a group of Zombies? Oh lighten up yourselves! Talk about being
uptight, geesy Pete? What we have here is a failure to communicate...or is it educate? Have fun, stay safe, be smart.

PS: Uh...where can I get a set of these Vengeance "Crushers"?
I know right

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "15 nights"
Old 07-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #35

You are going to have to figure out where and what the input source is. To me it seems improbable that the basement amp links back to the stereo or stereos in the living area. That being the case, the basement amp may need an iPod, tuner or music source of some type. Look on the back of that amp and follow whatever wires are connected.

Good luck with it and enjoy the new rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums