Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Camping World VIP Invitations

In the event you ever receive a VIP Invitation which includes meeting Marcus Lemonis I highly recommend you attend. It includes a $25 no strings attached gift certificate for whatever you want to spend it on. Now the cool part, Marcus picks cards which are seperated so you keep the $25 certificate and he has your name and address. These prizes are based on what you want. Special gift cards ranged from $25 to $5,000 including fuel for a year up to $5,000. Generators, satelite systems, Select Comfort Mattreses were given away. Shopping cart sprees. If it fits in the cart and didn't stand 6" over the edge of the cart it was yours. My daughter Allison helped an elderly gentleman that won the cart spree. At checkout $1611 worth of goodies. Marcus also announced that Philadelphia and Pittsburgh will be getting Camping World stores. This event came 6 months after the Hanover Store opened. So get prepared if you receive the VIP Invite. Now the cool part of the evening. Lifetime memberships were available only last night at the event for $49 and you could use the $25 certificate towards it. Be very enthusiastic!!! I walked out with 2 tickets to the October Nascar Talledega Race, premium camping parking pass, gas card to get there, passes to the hospitality area and watch the race in CW's suite. Oh and one more thing, I along with 6 others from last night get to start the race with Marcus What a night!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:41 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
In the event you ever receive a VIP Invitation which includes meeting Marcus Lemonis I highly recommend you attend. It includes a $25 no strings attached gift certificate for whatever you want to spend it on. Now the cool part, Marcus picks cards which are seperated so you keep the $25 certificate and he has your name and address. These prizes are based on what you want. Special gift cards ranged from $25 to $5,000 including fuel for a year up to $5,000. Generators, satelite systems, Select Comfort Mattreses were given away. Shopping cart sprees. If it fits in the cart and didn't stand 6" over the edge of the cart it was yours. My daughter Allison helped an elderly gentleman that won the cart spree. At checkout $1611 worth of goodies. Marcus also announced that Philadelphia and Pittsburgh will be getting Camping World stores. This event came 6 months after the Hanover Store opened. So get prepared if you receive the VIP Invite. Now the cool part of the evening. Lifetime memberships were available only last night at the event for $49 and you could use the $25 certificate towards it. Be very enthusiastic!!! I walked out with 2 tickets to the October Nascar Talledega Race, premium camping parking pass, gas card to get there, passes to the hospitality area and watch the race in CW's suite. Oh and one more thing, I along with 6 others from last night get to start the race with Marcus What a night!!!!
WOW, I will take the (2nd) ticket you won! Congrats on your win! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #3
Camper Less Camping

WOW...sounds like you hit the jackpot! Nice

Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #4

[QUOTE=cfsoistman;455412]In the event you ever receive a VIP Invitation which includes meeting Marcus Lemonis I highly recommend you attend. It includes a $25 no strings attached gift certificate for whatever you want to spend it on. Now the cool part, Marcus picks cards which are seperated so you keep the $25 certificate and he has your name and address

How do I get an invite ?
brianj
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
CLASS "A" Senior Member

[QUOTE=tncruiser;455473]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
In the event you ever receive a VIP Invitation which includes meeting Marcus Lemonis I highly recommend you attend. It includes a $25 no strings attached gift certificate for whatever you want to spend it on. Now the cool part, Marcus picks cards which are seperated so you keep the $25 certificate and he has your name and address

How do I get an invite ?
brianj
We have shopped at that store before so I can only figure it comes from that info? or it may be Club members within a certain distance. I'm not sure, it was mailed to my house.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping