Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #1

Coach-Net

Does anyone have any experience with Coach-net? The reason I ask is I received it with my new Roo. I may need to use it tomorrow. On the way for our weekend trip I think either my shift selanoid or the governor is going in my trani. I have checked everything else. I am going to try to make it home. But just in case I was wondering what it would cover. And how good are they at responding.
Thank you in advance.
Equalizer 12000

Campcation Days This Year: Not nearly enough!!!!
Campcation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #2

We have CoachNet, and would not have anything else.
Last year we had two times that we had to call for service. Help arrived on site, less than an hour both times. The service tech, quickly enabled our 5th wheel to be moved. Then both times, the service tech's followed us to a campground, waiting until we were completely setup and secure, before they left. The customer service lady when I called, did everything possible to help. The one time we were in the road and could not move, they sent the local police to help with traffic. Also they called several times, both times, until we were at the campground making sure everything was going OK. All I can say is !!!!

Hope this helps and God bless,
Mike
2007 - Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins
May God bless
WA8MRU
mike1poles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #3

Thanks for the info. I forgot we even had it until this happened. I am pretty sure I can make it home but it is nice to know they will be there if needed.
Thank you again.
Equalizer 12000

Campcation Days This Year: Not nearly enough!!!!
Campcation is offline   Reply With Quote