Old 10-19-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
Coach Net - GREAT

Went from a travel trailer to our Georgetown Class A. Part of the benefits was the 1 year subscription to Coach Net.

When you don't need them, you don't care. When you need them and they step up. You really care.

On our first longer voyage, pulled into a very rural campground, stuck the key into lock and it fell off. Don't want to start complaining about how that happens BUT COACH NET to the rescue.

Called them, they arranged for a locksmith, locksmith showed up and took the lock apart, removed the broken key, reassembled the lock and handed a bill for ZERO $s. Covered by Coach Net. WOW. Felt so good I gave the young man and his older dad a tip and wished them well.

PS: I called Good Sams roadside assistance and they told me the broken key wasn't on their list of stuff to support.

Two big thumbs up for Coach Net.

bigben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
I didn't have the same good experience as you with Coach Net. We are newbies and bought a TT with nitrogen tires. Before a big trip we checked the pressure and they were really low. Our RV place didn't have nitrogen to fill them so I called Coach Net. They couldn't find anyone to deliver it and didn't even know that we could just put air in the tires and be on our way. It wasted 2 hours because I was afraid to do anything that would void our warrantee or endanger ourselves.

laurarice26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
Sorry for you

Yep - I've heard that side of Coach Net also. Too bad.

Re: Nitrogen TT tires. We also had a TT before buying the Class A. We constantly had problems with keeping the PSI correct. Best recommendation is buy a small air compressor. We didn't until we purchased our Class A. Given all the problems with PSI we had wish I'd have done it earlier.
US Army - Retired and loving it with our Georgetown 351DS and now our Thor Challenger 37TB.
bigben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:44 AM   #4
Coach net has towed my motorhome twice. The first time I was told that if I had to pay for the towing it would have cost me 500 dollars. It didn't cost me a dime. Now the repairs that's a different story. Jim
jrlebaron is offline   Reply With Quote