I'm working on a checklist that I'm going to laminate & hang off the tranny shifter. It'll be a reminder of things to do before leaving. AFAIK, the items are TT specific, but if any of you have suggestions, be they for TTs or other rigs, post them as replies.
What I have so far:
- TV ANTENNA LOWERED
- ROOF & RANGE VENTS CLOSED & SECURED
- JACKS & ENTRY STEPS RAISED
- TIRE CHOCKS REMOVED
- SHORE POWER & WATER DISCONNECTED
- 12 VOLT CONNECTED TO TRUCK
- ALL DOORS CLOSED & LOCKED
BTW, I plan on reducing the font size before printing.