Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Dish tailgater

Got my tailgater and receiver out today.
Called dish and within 5 minutes of giving the receiver model and serial number I was up and running!
That easy.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,255
Yeah.. Dish is pretty good that way. I don't know what I would do without my tailgater. I just can't see dropping a grand or two just to watch the boobtube.
__________________

__________________
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:48 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarome View Post
Yeah.. Dish is pretty good that way. I don't know what I would do without my tailgater. I just can't see dropping a grand or two just to watch the boobtube.
Now to get a storage device for the 211z

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:58 PM   #4
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Got my tailgater and receiver out today.
Called dish and within 5 minutes of giving the receiver model and serial number I was up and running!
That easy. TURBS
Now, if you're nice to her, maybe Ms. Amy will let you use her new Ladder Mount when she gets it personally delivered in Nashville.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
1surveyor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bolckow
Posts: 140
So do you just activate it for camping season? i have direct tv and take one out of the house , but i have been thinking about the tailgater setup
__________________
1 Surveyor

2015 Silverado Duramax w/Allison transmission
2014 surveyor 293RL fifth wheel
1surveyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:00 PM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1surveyor View Post
So do you just activate it for camping season? i have direct tv and take one out of the house , but i have been thinking about the tailgater setup
I do just activate it during camping season.
$7.00 a mo if you have dish network service @ home.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "2 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.