Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2017, 10:47 PM   #1

Fast Track auctions

My little sister introduced me to this - Fast Track Auctions | Home

They are mostly located in Ohio and Tennessee but there are occasionally locations other than that.

Basically, you bid on their site for items, then pick it up at their warehouse. Each set of auctions has their own different warehouse location.

You can get some fantastic deals.

I picked up a 3000 watt inverter Generator for $350 that sells for $1200 new on amazon. It was new, in box, however the box had been opened. I've also purchased some other household stuff like a cordless vacuum for our carpeted stairs for $6, a new Turtle Beach brand USB headset for $4 that sells for $99 new, and used RCA tablets for my kids for $5 each.

My sister just bought a new house and has bought furniture and all kinds of other stuff.

It seems to be mostly Amazon returns, along with surplus and out of season stuff from big box stores like Sams club, walmart, Home Depot, etc.

They seem to try to stick a theme when doing an auction, so sometimes its all electronics, or lighting stuff from Home Depot, but other times its just totally random.

Some of the deals are insane. For example, here is a Black and Decker undercabinet coffee maker that would be fantastic for someones RV. It sold for $3.53 https://bid.bidfta.com/cgi-bin/mnlis...ii143/HQ698583
lugoismad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:03 AM   #2

Such a deal and the Springdale AR is like 20 minutes away from our house. Thanks for sharing!
GerryK is offline   Reply With Quote