This is a timely post for me. Everything lately seems to be a fire reminder to me. On a Thousand Trails group page, there was a post yesterday or the day before talking about a refrigerator fire. The owner got out, but had nothing more than the clothes on his back.
This all is reminding me to do a few things:
1) maintain my existing fire extinguisher
2) develop a fire escape plan
3) practice fire escape plans
4) get a refrigerator compartment fire extinguisher (Mac the RV Fire guy or something like that)
5) get additional fire extinguishers so they are where I need them