Getting my old tt ready but then.....
Got some progress to update, I installed the 7 pin jack, electric brake controller , repacked bearings , replaced rims and tires. Feels good to see everything work well. I do have two concerns, as I was attempting to lift the wheels off of the ground I never realized that the hitch nose was about 4 ft in the air. I hope I didn't bend the frame , break some seals in any plumbing or caulks - then I cleaned the bearings out with compressed air and brake cleaner , waited about 10 to 15 minutes, blew them out with air and repacked. I'm wondering if I waited long enough for brake cleaner to dry. Aside from these two concerns I feel ok with my progress. I did use synthetic bearing grease so think it should all hold up well. All I need now is to clean roof till white ( if possible) , replace awning, place WD hitch, scrub white aluminum walls then paint the black tongue and rear bumper. Tonmorrow is supposed to be nice so hopefully I get this all done.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk