Old 04-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #11
Love the command hooks. Just a small bit of caution. Stay away from hanging anything heavy as it may cause the wall covering to delaminate. I speak from experience. Hung DH's heavy terry bathrobe. With the heat of summer (Florida) & closed up in storage the weight pulled the wallpaper finish from the backing. Lucky I caught it before it tore the paper.

Brenda and John
2012 Ram 2500 CC 6.7L HO
2014 Columbus 320RS 5th Wheel
2bshredded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #12
Originally Posted by coupevillefish View Post

Our PO used double edge tape too. Art is gone but tape is still there. Now we need to find some art to cover it cause I think we will do damage trying to remove it.

We plan to acquire art representative of our travels.
Mineral oil, baby oil or WD-40 should loosen up the double sticky tape. WD-40 works the best and is great for getting tree sap off your hands and other stuff. WD-40 is actually fish oil and works wonders. Our pouches that held our fan/light units and the pouch that holds all of or user manuals, were bound up in a very sticky packing tape. WD-40 took it right off. I then used Lysol wipes to clean off the oil. Cleaned up perfectly.

Greg, Barbara and Cody the wonder-pup.
2014 FR3 30DS
(and 2 200cc Scooters)
PhotoMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #13

Originally Posted by dkb74 View Post
The command hooks and the velcro type ones for hanging pictures/posters work great.
Yep, DW uses the command strips to hang a pic, indoor/outdoor therm. We also use them to hold the hook for our bath towels. They're pretty strong.

Alan, Kathy & Cooper the camping cat
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS
2013 GMC 2500 Denali
Full timers since 5/30/2013
OL Creeker is offline   Reply With Quote