1) bigger camper.... for all the stuff....
2) bigger truck to pull the bigger camper and all the stuff.
3) I always take a 'tent' to use as a storage shed for all of the 'stuff' that I pile in the camper and know the I will need sometime during our trip.
In storage shed (tent)
1) propane tank for out side grill
2) outside grill
3) outside fans
4) float tubes (we go on a lot of 'floats')
5) fishing 'stuff'
7) extra boards and jacks, tools
8) extension cords,
9) extra lights,
10) can of diesel
etc, etc (depending on where we are going....)
2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD
2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler