Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #1

locating cheapest diesel

Arizona Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Arizona ...... click on diesel ....click on MAP of any outlet....zoom out til you can find your state...center it on map...zoom in....and use mouse to bring you to the highlighted gas prices.
I have a 50 gal aux tank [ford 6.4 f250] and as an example...in st.louis in march I found fuel at $2.25 when most were $2.60....big savings on a 80 gal buy.. [you need a gps].
also some Sam's clubs have diesel. Fuel Center and generally are way cheaper than most. And if you have a Sams credit card you get an extra 5% off [not 5c /gal]...I got their card just to buy fuel and the savings are impressive...I burn a lot of diesel and I am a cheapskate cowboy !!. saving.
deebarjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:24 AM   #2

I use an App called Gas Buddy and really like it.
DKRITTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:32 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRITTER View Post
I use an App called Gas Buddy and really like it.

X2

Easy to use, lookup by zip or city or closest to you. Find diesel, regular or premium and can sort by price or distance. Links to map to show location and can then route you there. Users can post pictures (some do to show specifically where diesel pumps are )
Allzright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:41 AM   #4

Send a message via MSN to GreenImp
Just so everybody knows, The website posted above IS GasBuddy...just not the "app" for smartphone use. The website is for the 3 or 4 people left in America that do not have/use smartphones. I use both of them...OregonGasPrices.com when I'm at home, and the GasBuddy app when I'm not. I believe they have a domain for all 50 states, all linked to from GasBuddy.com.
Dad's old 1968 Empi Imp (recently recovered from under 21 years worth of boxes/dust)
GreenImp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, diesel