So walked into my sun seeker yesterday to get something and there was a light coating of the light green mold on the dash couch chair table bathroom door etc.
I keep it under a covered barn.
I left the roof vents open thinking the air would help, but I live in southern ga and we've had tons of rain this year. TONS!!! There is no way water waked into the coach. I believe just the heat and humidity outside combined with me leaving the vents open allowed moisture in to create the mold.
Any advice on best thing to do now??! Vents are shut and I have fans running. Wiped up mold put out damprid. I'm going to run the AC in a day or two also to dry up.