Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #1

Outside TV mount for Rockwood 2104S

Hello all, I have seen multiple posts about where to get the bracket for the back of the TV that would slide into the square plate with the V mounting slot on the exterior of some Rockwood Travel Trailers. I have found the plate and it fits perfectly, so wanted to share.

Paw Int'L Single Polymer TV Mount TV Bracket for All Campers and RV's Black | eBay

Hope this helps some of you.

Good Camping.
Dtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:15 PM   #2

I noticed in the photo that is says it is not compatible with a metal bracket. The bracket on the outside of my trailer is metal. Is yours? If yes, did you have any issues with it fitting?
tltay2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #3
SRN

I've purchased two sets of these (Universal Polymer TV / RV Computer Monitor Bracket --2 piece set--(BLACK) | eBay). Installed the "female" brackets on the metal swing-arm interior TV brackets in both the front entertainment center as well as the metal wall bracket in the bedroom. Installed the "male" brackets on the backs of the two TV's. I can lift either TV up & off the wall brackets for traveling, or take either one outside & hang it on the matching "female" bracket mounted on the side of the TT. All the exterior mounts I've seen are the same heavy duty polymer. Never seen a metal exterior bracket.
SRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:07 PM   #4

No Issue

No issue at all slide right in, holds the TV firmly.
Dtrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, mount, rockwood, tv mount