This front bar worked so well during our 5 day Memorial Day outing I promptly went out to buy another set of hardware to make another for the rear. My Brother was so impressed that he is making a set for his Wildcat.
The front was very solid and the only jiggle I felt was when we were in the back of the rig. I was using 5 2x8 stacked boards under both rear landing gear to reduce the amount of extension, but there was still some slight wiggle.
I managed to reduce the number of components this second round and only spent $24 for the rear setup. I did replace the wing nut setup with a lock nut only where it pivots and just snugged it up. No adjustments are needed now other then where the other end is dropped and reinstalled - easy.
On the pad at home it is as solid as can be now. I'll get a chance to really test it all next weekend. Now I can leave all those blocks home
This is the best mod I've done to our 5er so far and very pleased with the results.