Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #41
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest917 View Post
...This thread us wearing me out.... Lets just all agree to do what ever the H we want to do...
I think that was said in post #36
Old 06-02-2013, 05:27 AM   #42
Somewhat right of center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest917 View Post
Don't see what that has to do with turning frig off for the few mins it take to fuel up....
It doesn't. It has everything to do with the selfish need to be right no matter what the cost.

Check this out, it said it was electrical. Good thing his Fridge wasn't on, or was it?

Fire at gas station quickly contained - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Gas-station fire destroys Indiana couple’s RV | HoumaToday.com

Nah it never happens. I'm done. What's that line Ron White uses? You can't fix ............

Key words below, NO OPEN FLAME

Crabbyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #43

Ha Ha! So I assume you run around and yell at everybody that leaves their car running? What's even funnier about that warning sticker is that I don't smoke around my family or indoors, so when we pull up to refuel, I almost always leave the RV running, I have open flames, i check messages on my cell phone, and I sit on the rear bumper and have a smoke.
MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #44

Everyone is worried about their trailer frig when fueling well then you should turn off your cell phone, make sure all static is discharged from your body, make sure your have no metal on you at all that can fall to the ground and cause a spark, turn off other electronics in your vehicle GPS, radar detectors, CB radios...., even the credit card you pay with has a magnetic strip on it. As someone else said and then you also need to make sure all other drivers are doing the same. Be careful when refueling not afraid. Also as someone else said with all the people fueling up everyday there should be more gas station explosion everyday if it was so dangerous. There are warnings on everything these days mainly for the people that think it is okay to have a cigarette when refueling.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #45
Somewhat right of center

Oh brother, yeah Moto I run around yelling at everybody.

As for the rest of your proud ranting, knock yourself out. You're a wildman.
Crabbyguy is offline   Reply With Quote