Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudinator View Post
OMG that would drive me insane!! LOL. I like to hang my feet out from under the covers to regulate my temp, and I'd feel really claustrophobic. My DH would love it though; he prefers everything tucked in on all sides.
Me too my feet are always out of the bed and husband all tucked in
Jean
Aylesford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #42

We have a Crusader as well. We use regular sheets and have ha no problems. We also have 2 Scotties that sleep with us that are quite busy.Hope you like the Crusader we love ours. We bought the 260RLD which one did you buy?
imabmwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #43

We are using the same sheets we used in our Palomino P2100 Pop up. They were a lot easier to install on the bed in the TT than they were in the PUP. I used to have to go outside, reach in and do the corners of the fitted sheet. I did this so I would not have to put the braces up. We will shop for some additonal sheets in the future when we plan on being gone for a longer period of time. DW wants some prettier ones...oh well.
Mark and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #44

We also use the sheet straps, they work great !!!!!
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #45
Full time RV'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R
We use the cotton jersey knit sheets, they sell them at Target. I love them they're like sleeping in a tee-shirt, and because they're stretchy so they pretty well, and the extra fabric we just tuck underneath.
I just put some of those on the bed in ours... I'm really liking them. So soft.
Bradrustan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #46

We are waiting for Target stores to come to Canada this Summer. Will check out the cotton jersey sheets. They sound great.

Jean (Aylesford)
Aylesford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #47
Full time RV'er

I got my jerseys sheets at Walmart. $23
Bradrustan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #48

Where to buy Sheet sets ?

Where does a person buy sheet sets ? You can go to any department store and you will be very confused on what you want to buy and prices and etc. ...When I buy my sheets I hate seeing these brands charging whatever price they want on a regular white solid sheet set...It doesnt matter what brand it is , All 300 TC are the same 300 TC unless someone is trying to cheat you on saying it is something else...I bought my sheets from Homelinencollections.com , and they had great quality sheet sets, I was so amazed , I have never heard about this company but the sheet sets were amazing , I am definitely buying more from them...
Sal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #49

Queen Beds in TT are different than House beds

My queen sheet was to large so I bought a memory foam Topper and it fits perfect. Bed is so much softer.
newby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #50

Smile Old post, but new idea.

We have an SP 189 that I bought a new mattress for. I also put a water proof mattress cover completely enclosing it. We put a memory foam mattress topper on it and now we cover the mattress topper with a queen sheet (which we bought at a garage sale) and tie the back of the sheet with those elastic suspender type things clipped in the back preventing the sheet to come off. Those suspender dodads are at Walmart in the topper department. Sure a lot easier to put the sheet on the topper than putting it on the whole mattress. The mattress measures 8 inches deep with a 1 inch topper. We have two Cairn Terriers and those rascals are not going to get to our new mattress. This setup sure sleeps great for us.
Tampajohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:08 AM   #51

Got a tip that if your sheets are to big put them on and fold them under the bed, mark them and sow them making pockets that will make it fit tight. Gonna try this I think

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forest River Forums mobile app
JonClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:48 AM   #52

we took that think short queen bed out of our trailer. We went to Sam's and purchased a Serta queen mattress, no box spring as the bed platform will support the mattress just fine. First night we slept on bed I couldn't figure out why my feet were hanging off the bed. I'm 6'3". I figured it out at 3 in the morning. The front of our dear Puma slants up front. To accommodate for the problem we slid the bed down about 3" at night when it's time for bed, and voila, long enough bed. We put a body pillow at the top of the bed to take up the space. Works like a champ and now no more achy hips from a too skinny mattress.
Fl Monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #53

We put a 2" topper on our mattress and the regular queen sheets work great.

Tags
bed