Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2014, 06:28 AM   #1

Question Screen Room

Does anybody know of a screen room manufacturer that has straight walls with a 12'x12' dimension. Also I would like to have flaps that cover the sides. I've looked at many and can't seem to find the one I'm describing. I saw one at Rock Cut State Park, but didn't stop to ask. (Not thinking at the time).
Would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.
Total Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
World Traveler Member

Screen room tent

Coleman 12 x 10 Hex Instant Screened Shelter

Here is one almost your size I have looking at, It has two doors and could be placed next to trailer door to keep the bugs down inside.
abdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #3

Casita has a 11.7 by 11.7 that is very nice and has a door. We are looking into this one as well. A friend of ours has had one for about 16 years and just replaced it with a new one.

Casita Screenhouse - 11'7" x 11'7" - Gray
wiscoheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:46 AM   #4

The door to the Catista is an actual screen door and not just a flap. However, it does not come with flaps to cover the screens. I am sure that tarps could be used somehow. When we had been in our friends tent, we had no problems with rain. The tent folds up and unfolds very nicely. We added brackets to the base to screw into the wooden deck. We also tied two ropes to the deck and up through the 'hand' at the top of the tent inside so that it was kept in place. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.
wiscoheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo