Old 06-17-2015, 07:44 PM   #11
We have 3 dogs who travel with us everywhere. I bought a couch cover at big lots for 20.00. It's thicker than a sheet. Just tuck it in. Works great.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Wig and Sue Luzier
amiprivateer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #12
I found a big piece of Foam about 4 inches thick and 54 inches long by 20 inches wide. Fits great on my backseat for the dogs. puts them up so they can see us and outside better. I have shedless dogs. So some hair but not bad. I have a tarp made for dogs but it's not wide enough Said fits pickups. Maybe small pickups Before we go full time I have to find a better idea for that. It's easily removed but doesn't cover the width of the seat. Maybe this plastic carpet would work better. I'll have to look into that.

justwinginit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:29 AM   #13
Team Bleu
I have no problem except for a quick vacuum daily. I have Border Collies (3) Aussie (1), they get brushed several times a week which keeps the hair out of the house, RV and cars. Ferminator one of the best tools out there on the market, pulls all the dead undercoat out, plus a good raw food diet and Show Stopper daily helps. I'm a trainer and show dogs in competition, RV belongs to them
DBsRedVett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:54 AM   #14
Our chocolate lab sheds some hair, but, not terribly. I put a spare bed sheet down in the back seat of my crew cab, similarly to what he OP has done with the plastic.

When we return home, I shake out the sheet and its good.
Dave, Southern,ON

2009 GMC K1500 4x4 Crew Cab
2012 Roo 23SS
E2 Trunnion WDH (1,000 lb / 10,000 lb)
Dave Lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:31 AM   #15
Great idea, but I think my grandmother beat ya to it on her living room couch....
Det107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
I put a crib mattress in the back seat of our Ford truck....folded the seats up first and put old patio chair cushions on the floor then the crib mattress. then I put an old quilt on the mattress followed by a single sized fitted bed sheet, it covers the back of the seats and goes down to the floor. We then bungee a piece of vinyl lattice to the grab bars, this keeps our girlz from coming into the front seat. They are so comfortable we have to look back every once in a while to make sure we brought them with us.....

Pleasantsurroundings is offline   Reply With Quote