Originally Posted by ernest917
Put a topper on the slide and problem solved.... And you can keep camper level to boot....
1) no water pooling on roof from rain shower
2) Shade on the slide out roof (thinnest insulation) aids in cooling
3) No wet leaves to remove before closing slide
4) No snow to shovel when that freak snowstorm dumps an inch at night
5) Will not "flap" in the wind if properly tensioned (read your manual).
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW