Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2016, 06:30 AM   #1

Stress cracks in fiberglass

When I had my roof repaired, they had to take off the front cap, when they reinstalled it I now found some stress cracks, purely cosmetic. I have been looking for something to cover and fill them. I would like to know if anyone ever use a product called MagicEzy, hair line fix? I bought a tube .43 oz. It comes in like 10 different colors. Mine is white so I got what is called snow by them, the paint chip matches perfectly. I will try it and let everyone knows if this is an answer to the problem, It also states that it will seal a whole like new again. Just wondering what others are doing with spider or stress cracks?.... PS: they have a DIY video at MagicEzy.com

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:56 AM   #2

Hey W/D bring your RV out here" Glacier NP" they are calling for 1-3 and 4-7" of SNOW Sunday-Monday! That will Cover your White Cracks! We are trying to change our plans for the "Going-to-the-Sun-Road Trip" Before the Snow hits,we are going on the "Red Bus"! Youroo!!
Old 09-03-2016, 07:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Hey W/D bring your RV out here" Glacier NP" they are calling for 1-3 and 4-7" of SNOW Sunday-Monday! That will Cover your White Cracks! We are trying to change our plans for the "Going-to-the-Sun-Road Trip" Before the Snow hits,we are going on the "Red Bus"! Youroo!!
Head SOUTH young man HEAD SOUTH, to early to start dealing with snow, you have a hard enough time driving on dry pavement. Where those new Maxxis 8000 "d" rated tires say M/S on them?.... follow the SUN...

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiberglass