Some first for some first time campers.
1.Never take company on your shake down camping trip!
2.Always open a small window (kitchen) when bath vent fan is on.
The campers are air tight, the vent fan has to draw air from
somewhere. (even when stove vent hood is on, open window)
3. I use a nylon red web belt about 18" long with buckle on end to attach
to antenna crank handle (it hangs down in the way, you can't miss it)
4. Never give up YOUR BED
for a guest in a too small camper!!!!!
5. When water is limted, direct ALL
to the campground showers and rest
6. Never take more people than the camper can sleep inside.
7. If rain is forecast for camping trip, plan on eating fast food at
MacDonalds, Burger King.
8. When you have your own camper, never take a tent to sleep in!
If you do not follow the few above guide lines for your first time camping trip, the exsperience will be a very bad, will cause you to buy a larger camper shortly!