DW and I attended a driving class today. I will keep this as short as possible.
1. Weigh your MH, or tow vehicle and TT/5er attached, get axle weights. Pay the $10!
2. Look at the tire pressure/axle weight chart you received with your rig.
3. Pressurize your tires accordingly.
4. Do NOT pressurize your tires to the max limit stamped on the tires!
5. Dealerships do NOT pressurize your tires in this manner.
Alan, Kathy & Cooper the camping cat
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS
2013 GMC 2500 Denali
Full timers since 5/30/2013