Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #1

using ramp as a deck

i have a vengeance 25v when i bought mine someone else bought one at the same time they got the deck kit. when i asked about purchasing one for my self i get the run around. every time i inquire about it ie: camper world, r.v dealers or whoever i get give ur number we'll get back to you. good thing i didnt hold my breath. when i asked the dealer again and demanded he give some kind of answer he says it cant be purchased it has to be order when thre camper is built. can someone help with this. ?

Hunters419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #2

Far as I've seen, yes it can be ordered. The parts department at my dealer said they could order it when I asked (along with the Add-A-Wall I though I wanted), but stressed that with all the time and effort it takes to put it up and take it down that most people do it the first time then never put it up again.

I generally trust this adviser as he's not steered us in the wrong direction yet and has saved us money before on gimmicky RV stuff we'd never use (even though that's against his bottom line as a salesman). Given that, we decided to not have him order it.
TheUO is offline   Reply With Quote