DW and I had already made the decision to forgo the U.S. this winter in favour of a tour of the Canadian Maritimes next spring or fall (only one big trip each year, haven't decided on going to NFLD yet). However, if we hadn't, the significant increase in cost due to the exchange would be giving me pause for concern. One issue is that most places in Florida you would have to have already made your reservations and the increase in exchange would have to be weighed against cancellation fees.
2015 Rockwood Signature UltraLite 8282WS Platinum, GY Marathon LRD, TST 507RV TPMS
2005 GMC 2500HD CCSB D/A, Curt E16, Prodigy P2, Garmin RV760LMT w/BC-20 b/u cam