Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-06-2015, 11:51 PM   #1

2006 Flagstaff Roof Side Panel Replacement

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2006 Flagstaff pop up. The guy who sold it to me told me and showed me that the roof side panels were starting to rot and would need to be replaced. The roof is in great shape, but the side panels need to be replaced. Can you replace the side panels only? If so, is this a hard job and does anyone have any pictures or how to advice?

Thanks,

Josh
Joshlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #2

Roof side panel rpl

Hi, I have the same problem. Today FR dealer said the inside panels were $50 ea + shipping; The inside panels are about 8-10mil thick & I can't find the material to make one myself. I did buy the 1/4in plywood panel to make a 1/2 panel to go inside. Also, the wood piece inside the roof that the panels attach to were rotten, so i dug that out & I am rpl that with wood putty; the problem is how to smooth that out! This is NOT an easy task!! Do U have any more info; what is the name of the inside material?! David
ualdep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff, replacement, roo, roof