Old 07-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkvoodoo View Post
There are 2 bars in the "A" of the tongue, between the box and the LP try, I asked if batteries would fit in there " I don't know, probably not " WELL, they do, you can fit 2 in battery boxes one on either side of the roof lift cable, leaving extra room for a second LP tank or some other gadget on the tongue.
If you have brakes, then you need a battery for the emergency braking system. The dealer should have supplied that.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
If you have brakes, then you need a battery for the emergency braking system. The dealer should have supplied that.
oh, they did, they mounted the battery on the tray next to the LP tank, used self drilling self tapping screws to hold the box to the plate, but the belt was (loosely) around the box.

when asked what the holes in the plate on each side of the tongue were for, they had no clue. ( rectangular holes on either side of plate on tongue )

They are for Weight distribution hitch chain hanger clamps

Blkvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrey View Post
Hello we just purchased a 625D and are looking forward our first trip July 8th. We have had a Jayco and a Coleman pop up in the past really about 15 years ago. If anyone else has the 625D we would appreciate and tips and suggestions.

See you outdoors!
Well we took our first trip out this past weekend to Ray Roberts Lake State park. We found a few things that the dealer will have to fix and it was 105 degrees on Friday but it was still a good outing. Can't wait for next month
Old 07-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #14

Question

I cannot find anywhere to order the collapsible kitchen pantry and wardrobe online. Does Forest River have them for individual sale?

Thanks
Old 07-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #15
Flagstaff 625D Popup

We got the pantry from a dealer. They had to order a camper with it to get it. It was kind of expensive ($50) if I remember.

We want to get the wardrobe too. I guess we'll have to do the same thing (have the dealer order a camper with it).

Bean
Old 07-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #16

Flagstaff 625D

Our family bought a 625d last year and have spent 40 nights camping in it. We have had a blast. One thing that has bothered me is that the top of the door will not stay clipped on when the awning is extended. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas for fixes? Looks like the weight of the awning pushes the roof over.

Best--Jeremy
Old 07-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylittlecampers View Post
Our family bought a 625d last year and have spent 40 nights camping in it. We have had a blast. One thing that has bothered me is that the top of the door will not stay clipped on when the awning is extended. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas for fixes? Looks like the weight of the awning pushes the roof over.

Best--Jeremy
Thanks for the post we did have a problem with the door and I thought it was user error. We had our awning setup like you described. I will have to experiment this weekend. I will let you know.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #18

Gaucho question. There is storage under our gaucho and there are two doors on the inside to access it. For somethings it would be easier to access from the top under the seat. However when I lift the seat up it appears that my only option is to turn it into a bed. Is there a way to raise the seat up to get better access to the storage area?

Thanks
Old 08-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #19

Gaucho

On mine I am able to pull up the seat and gain better access. It does try to slide into the bed and you kinda have to hold it up. It is a bit of a pain getting in and out of this area. I don't use that area much. Have you discovered that there is a nice sized storage area between the shower and and table next to the dinette?
Old 08-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylittlecampers View Post
On mine I am able to pull up the seat and gain better access. It does try to slide into the bed and you kinda have to hold it up. It is a bit of a pain getting in and out of this area. I don't use that area much. Have you discovered that there is a nice sized storage area between the shower and and table next to the dinette?
Are you talking about the area that is left when you close the dinette slide?