Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Incheon, S. Korea

Anyone else have a Coachmen Clipper 126?

We just bought a 2012 Coachmen Clipper Sport 126 and would like to hear from other Coachmen PopUp owners.

Likes? Dislikes? Caveats? Problems?

We've had a few of each. One biggie.
BigBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #2

Hi from the USA

We have a Clipper 106 Sport. Read you on the other pup forum. Looks like we are it, so far, on this forum. I'm having fun modding the "LiL RV" pup.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Incheon, S. Korea

I'm having fun modding mine too, but it's the fixes that are a pain.
Does your roof fit properly?
Mine is over an inch too long, so the front and rear seals don't even contact the box!
How is the Velcro under the bunks? Mine came unstapled the FIRST time I put up the trailer...
Wiring ok?
We love the trailer, but dang! They don't make them like they used to...
Old 12-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #4

The seal is good all the way around. Roof fits good. Our 106 looks more like a Coleman than a Coachmen. Seen pics of a 2010 Clipper. A lot of changes made from 2010 to 2012. We have the drop-down tub door that is the step for entering the pup. The one piece entry door is set into place and is held tight to the roof by 2 plastic clips. One clip has pulled out of the wall plate. Can't take it back for warranty work. Bought it used. Last owner used it once and traded it in for a full size rv. Got a good deal on it.
Velcro has staples, no glue. Our velcro has pulled loose and I haven't camped in it yet. Only set up at dealer and in our drive way.
Haven't checked the wiring. Dealer installed air conditioning. The install looks good. Oh, I did find a bad 12v dc crimp connector, at the bottom of the roof post, for the lights inside. Need to fix that.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
Incheon, S. Korea

Check all the crimp connectors. I had three of four come off in my hands on the water heater switch alone...
Otherwise, we love the trailer. I just wish I could take it to a dealer to fix everything, but this way I have something to tinker with, and I know it's done properly.
I'm anal that way! LOL
Old 12-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaron View Post
Check all the crimp connectors. I had three of four come off in my hands on the water heater switch alone...
Otherwise, we love the trailer. I just wish I could take it to a dealer to fix everything, but this way I have something to tinker with, and I know it's done properly.
I'm anal that way! LOL
ME TOO!