New Rockwood 2514G PUP, bought last fall and unused 'till spring.
Checkout for maiden voyage trip found taillight out after storage.
The OEM light fixture was attached too tightly to curved back of the trailer and left the cover open for water to run through. They were also held on mostly by the extensive silicone. Swapped out for Optronics GloLight LEDs rather than face the extensive fight to keep the OEMs operational. Pics somewhere here.
Real baptism was this past weekend in Colonel Denning St Park in PA. About 34 hours of very heavy rain. Found that water was making past the velcro holding down slideout canvass and running onto interior floor. It also appears to be wicking through the screen ties. The ties will be scotch guarded.
The top of the slideout has only about 1/4 in vertical return to keep out water, and the velcro sits above that. I found a vinyl Z at Lowes, removed the bottom velcro and added the z for a better water block. I hope it will be a while before a real test, but we are heading out to Montana in a couple weeks so who knows, we could get lucky.............
Also found extensive condensation on bunk ends and dinette roofs
. Never had that problem with the Utah.
Suppose I'll be looking in the PUGs so many seem to like.
Oh yeah. We found a small/tiny/not quite negligable hole from a tree branch.
Never had THAT with the Coleman either and had some pretty heavy stuff hit that one. Guess they really don't build 'em like they used to.