Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2015, 01:35 AM   #1

Question Canvas tracks for M1610 Freedom Series

Hello All, I need to replace two tracks. The first is the track that hold the canvas to the front bed slide. It mounts to the mattress tray and the canvas slides into it. The second is the track that connects the canvas to the canopy (facing the door it is up and to the right). This track also has an upper tract that the curtains slide onto. I have looked at Camping World but no luck. On both tracks 98% is in excellent condition it is just the corners have lifted up and cracked. I have considered super gluing them back in place but I am new to pups and don't want to do anything that permanent if I can avoid it. Just bought it in July and they were like this when I got it so I am not sure how the corners cracked (but I am guessing tension while setting up). It would be my luck that I super glue the track back and then have the track hold and the canvas rip instead. Thanks for any help or suggestions!
wickedangelstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #2

Just a follow up. I was able to get the parts I needed. Thanks.
wickedangelstar is offline   Reply With Quote