Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Flagstaff 228 water filter

I just bought a 2004 pop up. It has a water filter by the waterpur company. Model cci-5clw12. Filter jar or holder is cracked from winter. Where can i get a new one also new filters?

BCCFATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
rthrbelsewhere's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 454
I think some of these links will help you find something that will work.

or maybe just give an idea of what's out there. You might check with a local retailer in town and see what filters they carry before you buy the filter system that way you don't have to order online every time you want to replace one. But occasionally, you'll find a better deal online anyway buy buying in bulk, so which ever works fits the budget and timeliness is the way to go.

Here's some more links for research purposes:

Good luck on your search.

Where we've been:

2000 Rockwood Roo M-18 Hybrid
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Auto 5.9 Diesel
Gone but not forgotten -1986 Rockwood 1003 PUP
rthrbelsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
Head Rambler
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southwest Alabama
Posts: 4,615
I've replaced a couple of them with replacement jars from Lowes and Hoome Depot. They seem to be standard sizes and threads.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a GMC Sierra 2500HD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote

flagstaff, tent camper

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.