Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
Flagstaff 625D Popup

Forest River 2012 Brochure

I've seen some pictures of the 2012 Flagstaff 625D and it looks like some things have been added. But I cannot find the brochure. The website only has the 2011.

It looks like they added a hand rail at the door and a pressure cyclinder for the shower/toliet cover. But I'm sure there is more.

Bean
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #2

we recently purchased a '12 625D, have no idea what the older ones did or didn't have on them, but from the brochure we got for the '11 ( may have even be '10 ) as though the shower toilet comb is new for '12 ( Thetford Cassette toilet ) indoor and out door shower, and a 3spd fantastic fan. also has scissors style stab jacks instead of the older round foot jacks.

we were not familiar with the Flagstaff line before we looked at these in a camper show earlier this spring. what really turned on my wife was the extra room with the slide out, and the fact there was a toilet. I like the big beds, and the folding couch.

there are dual curtains for the shower /toilet comb as well.

we'll be popping ours up again this weekend, I can take pix if you would like.

the sales staff even tried to steer us toward a Highwall, for the same or a little less than the 625d, wife wasn't interested.
Blkvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Flagstaff 625D Popup

Kevin,
Our 2011 has everything you mentioned except the sissor jacks. I saw them in the picture, but I wasn't sure if they were what came with it. They are stronger than our model with the round pads.

We really thought about getting the high-wall because it had an oven and a "real" shower/toliet enclosure. But the high-wall wouldn't have fit in the garage. And it was too heavy for our tow vehicle (V6 explorer).

The 625D is a great camper. We have used ours about 5 times. Twice in a real downpour and not one leak anywhere.

We only use the toliet for #1 (if you know what I mean). So we don't have to worry about any smell, and it makes it nicer to empty.

One thing I did was tried to put down the sink/stove while a night-light was plugged on the rear wall. It broke the corner of the counter-top. So don't repeat my mistake.

Yeah, I would love to see some pictures of the 2012 625D. We are going to go to the Hershey PA RV show again this year and hopefully they'll be one there.

Bean
Old 06-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Flagstaff 625D Popup

I saw some more pictures and it looks like there is something different that holds in the slideout.

In the pictures there are two black knobs on either side of the slideout.

Bean
Old 06-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #5

1/4 turn and flip down to lock in the slide in closed position, flip up, quarter turn to unlock and pull out.

I'm not real sure I'm comfortable with the strength of the panels the latches are mounted too, they flex quite a bit when in locked position.

ours has a 40 amp converter as well, dunno if that is standard or a new thing, seems most campers get 35 amp.
Blkvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote