Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Posts: 571
Nobody has discussed how to get a hot & Cold line to shower head......A lot of work for what it is worth......Majority of CG showers are very clean.....if not we would not be there.......I think you are asking for trouble to have an outside shower on a private CG!!!!!
__________________

__________________
Jim in Halifax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:21 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Evereddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pfafftown NC
Posts: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in Halifax View Post
Nobody has discussed how to get a hot & Cold line to shower head......A lot of work for what it is worth......Majority of CG showers are very clean.....if not we would not be there.......I think you are asking for trouble to have an outside shower on a private CG!!!!!
From what we read in the first posts there is already an outside shower system. Help was asked for a shower curtain system for privacy.
__________________

__________________
Evereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:46 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evereddie View Post
From what we read in the first posts there is already an outside shower system. Help was asked for a shower curtain system for privacy.
Sorry...Closer reading I now understand the initial intent....J
__________________
Jim in Halifax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Evereddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pfafftown NC
Posts: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in Halifax View Post
Sorry...Closer reading I now understand the initial intent....J
It's all good. we're all just trying to help.
__________________
Evereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM   #15
KSH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Get a hullahoop, cut a portion out, thread a shower curtain rod on, mount to the rear ladder. That's what we did at burning man.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
__________________
KSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:52 PM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 60
Wow thanks everyone for the great ideas and the reminder about the grey water police. I think I have sold him that the idea isn't worth spending the time to create this. CG showers it will be for him. I'm planning on trying out the wet bath in the pup.
__________________
2016 HW296
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Nights Camped
2015 -- 4

tigger68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:42 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 6,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger68 View Post
Wow thanks everyone for the great ideas and the reminder about the grey water police. I think I have sold him that the idea isn't worth spending the time to create this. CG showers it will be for him. I'm planning on trying out the wet bath in the pup.
Or.... this could be the beginning of the "good Excuse" for a upgrade to a Travel Trailer

Don't worry, it's happened to all of us!
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:24 PM   #18
KSH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 10
Small kiddie pool at the bottom with keep the gray water in check. Doesn't get easier than that

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
__________________
KSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 02:09 PM   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
State parks in SC and the national park campgrounds we have been to do not allow "potty" tents at all. Not really a good solution for a lot of folks.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
__________________
2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4
2015 Flagstaff 205 Folding Camper
sewserious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #20
Georgia Frog Rally 2018
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 10,670
How you going to dump the kiddy pool. Smart Idea to give up the out side show build and use the CG facilities. Later RJD
__________________

__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
show, shower, modifications

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.