Old 09-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #11

Tactical patience, any chance you can post links or part numbers for the screens you found to work on the HW?

Old 09-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaylor42 View Post
Tactical patience, any chance you can post links or part numbers for the screens you found to work on the HW?
mtaylor,

I will post info when I get home tonight and look at the packaging.

2015 Rockwood HW296
2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ
W4NT3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:43 AM   #13

Hey Tactical,

What is this on the rear wall? Is it a tank monitor? I have never seen this in any photo's yet. Does yours have one?

#R201514690 - 2015 Forest River Rockwood 296 HW for sale in Bridgeview IL - House of Camping

Look at picture 25 and 28.

Also, picture 47 does not show the water pump switch like yours did. Wonder where they moved it to.

Funny how they move things around.

Thanks,

Vin.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinmaker View Post
Hey Tactical,

What is this on the rear wall? Is it a tank monitor? I have never seen this in any photo's yet. Does yours have one?

#R201514690 - 2015 Forest River Rockwood 296 HW for sale in Bridgeview IL - House of Camping

Look at picture 25 and 28.

Also, picture 47 does not show the water pump switch like yours did. Wonder where they moved it to.

Funny how they move things around.

Thanks,

Vin.
Vin,

I don't know what that monitor thing is, I don't have that, I also didn't get that type of rigid propane tank cover, I got a fitted fabric one. Is it possible that its a earlier model? I have a different pattern on my fabrics.

2015 Rockwood HW296
2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ
Old 09-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #15

found this in the description

Description:
ALL NEW CHERRY WOOD INTERIOR AND FABRICS FOR 2014. THIS ROCKWOOD 296 HW HIGH WALL FEATURES A TANDEM AXLE 16 FT. BOX WITH ALL THE OPTIONS YOU WILL FIND IN THIS DELUXE TENT CAMPER. FEATURES NEW 15"LCD FLAT SCREEN, HARD WALL SHOWER WITH A FLUSH TOILET AND SHOWER AREA. SLIDE OUT U SHAPED DINETTE, FRONT SOFA BED, LARGE COUNTER AND GALLEY, HOT WATER HEATER, FURNACE, 3-WAY FRIG, HEATED BED MATTRESS'S, ROOF TOP AIR, ELECTRIC LIFT SYSTEM, FANTASTIC FAN, 15" FLAT PANEL TV AND DVD PLAYER, AND MUCH MORE. THIS IS THE LARGEST HIGH WALL ROCKWOOD AND IS DISCOUNTED FOR OUR PRESEASON SALE..

2015 Rockwood HW296
2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ
Old 09-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #16

vin i emailed HOC and yes its a monitor (fresh,grey,black,battery)That is now standard equipment on all the HW series as of August 15. but they still dont have a tank rinser installed so dont know if that monitor matters!! if my grey if full i know cauise it backs up my shower floor (soapy water) and i can look down the toilet n see kinda how full the black is. it would be nice for fresh but if black is full n grey is you are out of fresh!! well you could still have 2 gals in the wh.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #17

Tactical Patience

its a later model. the propane tank cover might be a dealer thing. mine didnt come with one so my dealer put on a fabric one on and it makes noise as i drive down the freeway so HOC might have just a hard cover on, my thinking is i think id rather have a fabric less TW. not much but it all counts
Old 09-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #18

vin

oh and the water pump is on that monitor (red right upper corner)
Old 09-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinma13 View Post
Tactical Patience

its a later model. the propane tank cover might be a dealer thing. mine didnt come with one so my dealer put on a fabric one on and it makes noise as i drive down the freeway so HOC might have just a hard cover on, my thinking is i think id rather have a fabric less TW. not much but it all counts
kinma, I started with the fabric vinyl coated one, lasted only about a year, that press board insert in the lid molded and the vinyl fabric began to crack. the second one, the zipper broke straight off, had to lift the cover off completely anytime we wanted to access the propane tanks. I went to the hard plastic one and it is holding up much better.
Just us gals (me, Sis and our daughters)
We spend alot of money to go sit in the woods
GalsofEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #20

GalsofEscape

yeah might hasnt yet molded but im sure it will, ill replace it then, yes im sure ill get a hard case i looked them up and not much weight. 5lbs or so. so you can access to valve knobs? wasnt sure you could.

Tags
modifications