Originally Posted by HONDAMAN174
Make sure that the "circuit breaker" (2inch square box) has good contact to the positive terminal of the battery.
Two possibilities that I have run into, there is a fuse on my 2007 rockwood popup that is under the motor where the wiring is for the lift hidden inside electrical tape. You'll have to get under the tongue and remove the plastic cover to get to it. This fuse was bad. It was a 50 amp fuse that had to replace with a 60 amp as recommended by the lift manufacture.
Two, the lift only runs off the battery and does not have the ability to run off the power inverter. So yes, check the battery. I think there should be an allowance to run it off of ac. Guess you can't have both. Maybe the power inverter can't handle the amps.