Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #1

Need some help with our NTU 2006 Rockwood Premier 2302

This is our first camper and we can't wait to get camping.

We got what seems to be a good deal on our 'new' 2005 Rockwood Premier 2302 this week. Unfortunately we purchased it from a family that only owned it for three weeks, so we didn't get any useful information about service history or operation. I have no documentation about the camper systems at all.

We did test the A/C and that seems to work fine. The canvas and interior look good but need a bit of cleaning.

I need to find where the power convertor is located and the fuse location for the running lights. We had to drive it home at night with the 4-way flashers!

It looks like I have two steel bars to put around the lift bars to make sure the top doesn't drop. Should there be four?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and Happy camping!
CampingCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampingCT
This is our first camper and we can't wait to get camping.

We got what seems to be a good deal on our 'new' 2005 Rockwood Premier 2302 this week. Unfortunately we purchased it from a family that only owned it for three weeks, so we didn't get any useful information about service history or operation. I have no documentation about the camper systems at all.

We did test the A/C and that seems to work fine. The canvas and interior look good but need a bit of cleaning.

I need to find where the power convertor is located and the fuse location for the running lights. We had to drive it home at night with the 4-way flashers!

It looks like I have two steel bars to put around the lift bars to make sure the top doesn't drop. Should there be four?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and Happy camping!
"It looks like I have two steel bars to put around the lift bars to make sure the top doesn't drop. Should there be four?"

No just two is what comes with it.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #3

I just bought my Rockwood Premier and it only comes with two. We bought it brand new. Apparently two is all that is needed. My wife and I put them in opposite corners to ensure the roof stays up.

Hope this helps

Ben
benjamin2099 is offline   Reply With Quote