Old 02-22-2011, 06:21 AM   #11
Wanna Be Camper
Originally Posted by Smith camping View Post
Up date up date!!!!!!!!!! We returned to Tom Raper in Indy. The general manager has went out of his way to take care of our problem. They are picking up the camper at our house and the president of forest river and the general manager are going to test the lift system before they call us to pick it up. The manager said it would work or they will make it right. They are also going to give us an apple I pad for our trouble. We are so happy as long as our camper gets fixed
Glad to hear you are getting some satisfaction, is it the president and GM of FR or Tom Raper that are going to check out your unit? Seems like a far fetch that the president of FR would check on any one unit. The way you talk FR is really not in the picture here at all just Tom Raper RV, not that that is a bad thing as it looks like they want to make you a happy camper.

SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
The general manager said the president of FR visits the store all the time and he has his cell phone number

Smith camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #13
Ok so maybe your right. They installed a new motor and told us to lube the cables each time we use it. I been doing that. So I guess that means were back to the beginning. O now there telling us the system is no longer under warranty. Well I wonder what my layer would say
Old 03-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #14
I would think that since they were aware of problem before the warranty ran out and it was never properly corrected, the warranty should still cover it. But then again, I'm no lawyer.

Stay after 'em. A faulty product followed by inadequate service is inexcusable!

Good luck, wish you the best.

Gary & Trish
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
2017 Prime Time Crusader 315RST TE 6.0 : 2007 Flagstaff 206ST MAC Series
2012 F-250 Lariat : FX4 : CC : SB : 6.7L Diesel : 3/55 Gears

2016 Nights Camped - 9
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #15
Ok we just picked up the camper and they ran it up and down and it didn't stop one time. It when't up faster than it ever has. We are so happy with the work that was done. So now I can say Tom Raper stands behind there products. Thanks for all the advise