Old 12-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
If the brochure says it is supposed to come with it then call the company. Our Palomino Mustang was missing a bunk fan... salesman said our rig was a special purchase and we got some other option instead. Palomino said differently. "If there is a shortage it is up to dealer to report it and we will replace it." Had to get service department to report it to Palomino and a week later our bunk fan arrived at our door.

KamperKen1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
This will be the answer you get.

All illustrations and specifications contained in this literature are based on the latest product information at the time of publication.

Forest River, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in prices, colors, materials, equipment and specifications at anytime, without notice, and

assumes no responsibilityfor any error in this literature. All weights shown are approximate. All units are shipped F.O.B. point of manufacture.

2014 cedar creek a Division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathawaycompany. All Rights Reserved. 11/14

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:06 AM   #13
My 2015 HW296 has the small coffee table. This is in addition to the dining table. I am not aware of any mid model year change that they did to the 2015's. But I recall when I was looking at the pictures of HW296's on RVTrader. Many of the photos showed the tables folded up under the couch or it was laying on the mattress with the RVQ grill. Mention this to the dealer and get their explanation.

The Models definitely came (past tense) with the coffee table. Whether or not they discontinued it is a question for Rockwood.

btw. I took out the table because to me the floor space in a pop up is limited as it is and I did not want anything else to interfering with walking around. That table along with the solid bathroom walls were taken out and stored in the attic when I took delivery. I just saw no need for them.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:41 AM   #14
I like vin maker have a 2015 Rockwood HW296, mine came with a pretty good size folding table, i haven't used it yet, but it folds nicely in the front storage compartment. Happy camping.

2015 Rockwood HW296
2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ
W4NT3D is offline   Reply With Quote